If you are looking for a healthy and delicious meal in just minutes!
You will love this perfectly seasoned mixture of Italian sausage, onions, and peppers.
Whole30 compliant, gluten-free and dairy-free, keto friendly meal and Low carb approved.
Sausage with Onions and Peppers
Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions is a simple one-pan recipe that will get dinner on the table in 20 minutes. High protein meal and delicious.
Cook up your favorite sausage links with fantastic, and fresh veggies.
I love to cook one pot meals like this spaghetti with meat sauce. They are so easy to make and easy to clean up.
Sausage with Onions & Peppers Recipe
Skillet Sausage with Onions and Peppers - 20 Minute
If you are looking for a healthy and delicious meal in just minutes! You will love this perfectly seasoned mixture of Italian sausage, onions, and peppers. Whole30 compliant, gluten-free and dairy-free, keto friendly and Low carb approved.
- 1 lb of Italian sausage (sweet or hot)
- 1 onion
- 1 Bell Pepper (red, green, yellow or orange)
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the sausage in 2 in size.
- Cube the bell pepper and slice the onions.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the sausage and cook for about 7 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the onions and peppers and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Cook until onions are soft.
Amount Per Serving Calories 438Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 65mgSodium 918mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 22g