This Shrimp Garlic Lemon Pasta is a very fast, simple and easy to make meal.
It is all cooked in just one pot to maximize flavor and reduce cleaning.
Ready in 25 minutes or less. It will become your family’s favorite go-to pasta dish.
This is one of my family’s favorite one pot meal.
It is ideal for busy weeknights since it is a quick dinner to make.
You can also glam up this pasta recipe for a romantic dinner, Don’t forget Dessert.
Decorate with candle lights, flowers.
Pair with white wine and you got yourself a very impressive delicious meal.
Pasta is one of those meals I love to make.
They are versatile, tasty, fast to make and very inexpensive.
Also cleanup is a breeze since everything in this recipe is done in just one pot.
Buy your pasta at the dollar store. Even better yet, when your grocery store has pasta on sale, make sure you stock up on them. Dry pasta has a very long long long shelf like.
For garnish, you can slice some fresh lemons.
I think a generous sprinkle of lemon balances the flavor of the dish.
Also, chop some fresh parsley and sprinkle on top.
Please enjoy this dish and feel free to comment or ask any questions in the comment section below.
Buon Appetito a tutti!
Shrimp Pasta with Tomatoes
Shrimp Pasta with Tomatoes is a simple, frugal and delicious dinner you can make for your entire family in just a few minutes and under $5.
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 4 shrimps
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 16 grape or sherry tomatoes
- 4 oz snow peas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp of paprika
- Put a pot of salted water to boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions. (save some of the boiling water from the pasta)
- While waiting for the water to boil, chop the garlic, onion and bell pepper. Also, cut in half the grape or cherry tomatoes.
- Season the Shrimps with salt, pepper, and paprika. Toss the shrimps in a hot pan with the olive oil and cook on both sides until shrimp have turned pink (about 2 minutes per side). Be careful not to overcook the seafood. Remove the shrimps from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the onion, pepper and snow peas and cook for about 2 minutes then add the garlic and shrimps and cook for 1-2 minutes. making sure the garlic does not burn.
- Drain the pasta in a colander and add to the pan with the shrimps and vegetables. Stir and combine. Add the tomatoes and add a bit of the water where the pasta cooked. Season to taste with salt and pepper and continue stirring and tossing, making sure all the pasta is evenly coated in the juices.
Amount Per Serving Calories 210Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 11mgSodium 391mgCarbohydrates 30gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 3gSugar 8gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 6g
Cheap and easy Spaghetti and Meat Sauce for a Family of 4 Just for $5
The Most Delicious and Mouthwatering Baked Chicken Wings
Best Frugal Keto Dinners – Fast and Easy to Make