If you have been searching high and low for the perfect baked chicken wings look no further. You have come to the right place.
I share with you two ways of cooking them, baked wings or fried wings.
These baked chicken wings or crispy fry chicken wings are insanely delicious and mouthwatering but the best of all they will not break your pocket.
I love fried chicken and I will be showing you two ways of cooking this yummy wings. Baked or fried.
You be the judge. Make them both ways and choose your favorite!
How Do You Make the best Baked Crispy Chicken Wings?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. (Do this before you prep your wings. You want the oven really hot)
- Pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel. Coat wings with peanut oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken wings up on a wire rack lined baking sheet. (make sure they don’t touch each other)
- Bake chicken wings for 40 minutes, flipping them over after 20 minutes to cook the other side.
- Remove from oven. Turn the broiler on.
- Place chicken wings back in the oven under the broiler for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned and crispy.
Want more quick and easy dinner recipes?
- Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
- Sausages with Onions and Peppers
- Classic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Shrimp Garlic Lemon Pasta
How Do You Fry The Perfect Chicken Wings?
- Heat 1 1/2 cups oil over medium heat. (I used peanut oil because it does burn until at medium heat and also because it give good flavor to the chicken wings)
- When the oil is hot add the wings in small batches. DO NOT CROWD PAN.
- Turn wings when brown.
How Long Do You Have To Bake Chicken Wings?
It all depends on how big they are.
Chicken wings can take 50 minutes or more. Also if you want them crispier you may want to bake them just a bit longer as well