Top Motivational Money Making Quotes for Every Week of The Year!
In this post, I have gathered the greatest most powerful money quotes in 2020.I have 52 motivational money quotes to use and get you inspired each week of the year.
The journey to financial freedom can feel at times like a looooong journey.
We need motivation and inspiration to keep going and feeding the fire.
A positive mindset brings optimism to your life and helps you stay positive and avoid negative feelings.
You need to shift your attitude and way of thinking to a positive one in order to achieve success and a better life.
Look into your life, you are what you consume.
Surround yourself with like-minded people.
Don’t let others bring you down.
Stay motivated, inspired. Read positive affirmations every morning to get your day started on a positive note.
Create a vision board if you are a visual person.
This allows you to stay focused.
I have a vision board ideas post with tips on how to create a vision board and how they work.
Sometimes we all need a little inspiration to get motivated.
With these powerful money quotes, you can keep them on your desk, on your fridge, or even as a background on your computer or phone screen or as a screen-saver.
Get ready to start creating a money mindset shift.
Here Are My Favorite Most Powerful Money Quotes in 2020
8 Money Quotes and Love Quotes
1. Money won’t make you happy… but everybody wants to find out for themselves – Zig Ziglar
2. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that — Norman Vincent Peale
3. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver — Ayn Rand
4. Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money – Jackie Mason
5. It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy — George Lorimer
6. Money and women are the most sought after and the least known about of any two things we have — Will Rogers
7. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you – Maya Angelou
8. While money doesn’t buy love, it puts you in a great bargaining position – Christopher Marlowe
16 Saving Money Quotes and Budgeting Quotes
9. Beware of little expenses; A small leak will sink a great ship – Benjamin Franklyn
10. Money speaks only one language, if you save me today, I will save you tomorrow- unknown
11. Stop buying things you don’t need, to impress people you don’t even like – Suzy Orman
12. Never spend your money before you have it – Thomas Jefferson
13 A budget is telling your money where to go, instead of wondering where it went – Dave Ramsey
14. Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving – Warren Buffett
15. Is not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habit – Charles Jaffe
16 The more your money works for you, the less you have to work for money – Idowu Koyenikan
17. Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are – James W. Frick
18. If you’re saving, you’re succeeding – Steve Burkholder
19. Las Vegas is the only place I know where money really talks–it says, “Goodbye” – Frank Sinatra
20. The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind — T.T. Munger
21. How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case — Robert G. Allen
22. We didn’t actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure – Keith Davis
23. Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money, when what they don’t know is how to use it – Frank A. Clark
24. Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self – Nathan W. Morris
25. If you wish to get rich, save what you get. A fool can earn money; but it takes a wise man to save and dispose of it to his own advantage – Brigham Young
8 Money Making Quotes
26. Don’t let money run your life, let money help you run a better life – John Rampton
27. I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died – Malcolm Forbes
28. It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for – Robert Kiyosaki
29. Making money is a hobby that will complement any other hobbies you have, beautifully – Scott Alexander
30. Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference – Barack Obama
31. People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made – Joan Rivers
32. Be happy with what you have while working on what you want – Helen Keller
33. Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this – Dave Ramsey
34. I make myself rich by making my wants few – Henry David Thoreau
17 Money Quotes and Life Quotes
35. The goal isn’t more money. The goal is living your life on your own terms – Chris Brogan
36. Saving must become a priority, not just a thought. Pay yourself first – Dave Ramsey
37. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work – Thomas Edison
38. Wealth is not about having a lot of money; it’s about having a lot of options – Chris Rock
39. When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is – Oscar Wilde
40. The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket – Kin Hubbard
41. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought – Napoleon Hill
42. Rich people believe “I create my life”. Poor people believe “Life happens to me” – T. Harv Eker
43. Wealth is the ability to fully experience life – Henry David Thoreau
44. There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich – Marlene Dietrich
45. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough – Oprah Winfrey
46. I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money — Pablo Picasso
47. Wealth is like sea-water; the more we drink, the thirstier we become; and the same is true of fame — Arthur Schopenhauer
48. If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed — Edmund Burke
49. Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants — Epictetus
50. Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each — Christopher Rice
51. Wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think – Ayn Rand
52. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. — Earl Wilson