Shopaholics are counting down to Black Friday like kids do for Christmas day. Let’s have a laugh with this black Friday quotes.
While the official date of Black Friday is the day after Thanksgivings, most retailers are offering enticing bargains on Thanksgiving morning or even earlier.
Many stores will remain open all night long and offer incredible deals that include free gift cards, discounted gift certificates and slashed prices of up to 70 percent off.
Let’s also talk about Cyber Monday, the expected follow-up to Black Friday.
“Not only is it the first day that retailers are allowed to put their Black Friday deals online, but it’s also become a big trend among shoppers.
Retailers offer incredibly steep discounts on this Monday after Thanksgiving as well.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday will be the busiest shopping days of the season, with millions heading out to brick-and-mortar stores and lots more ordering online.
Best Black Friday Quotes
- It’s either a hit or a miss, you’ll never know if you don’t try
2. Be aware of the things that could go wrong before they do
3. I shop till I drop! It’s my favorite hobby
4. Have patience when looking for an item in a store. Remember there is always at least one.
5. Only in America.
6. Give me a break!
7. Retail therapy – I need it now!
8. The malls are our houses with four walls and nine stores
9. A penny saved is a penny earned, but why save when you can borrow? Great Deals Happen When You Shop Here
10. Life is short, buy new shoes.
11. All that glitters is not gold. Sometimes it’s silver. Sometimes it’s glitter.
12. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy shoes… and that’s kind of the same thing.
13. “I ran out of house and home.”
14. If you can’t pay cash, don’t be showing off your new sweater with
15. I shop like a bull, I charge everything.
16. I love deals!
17. All those people, the best deals are made int he stores at midnight.
18. Self control is a virtue.
19. Be good to yourself and always look for deals!
20. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Unless you have children. Then it comes home with you in a diaper bag full of shopping bags from the mall.
21. You are beautiful, no matter what they say.
22. “I’m not a shopaholic, I’m just misunderstood.”
23. My life, my wallet, my choice!
24. A little shopping therapy goes a long way in treating the blues away.
25. “No discounts!”
26. Shop til you drop!
27. We are, what we buy!
28. I shop till I drop! It’s my favorite hobby.
29. “My daddy works in sales.”
30. Never hesitate to try something new when there is a sale involved.
31. Every little bit helps.
32. “Just doing my job.”
33. Life is short, buy the shoes!
34. It’s better to give than receive.
35. I love a good deal!
36. Happiness is only real when shared with someone else. We all need a shopping buddy.
37. “We don’t like their sound and guitar music is on the way out.”
38. “My kid’s an honor student at a public school, I don’t have that kind of pull with the salesperson.”
39. I’m broke and can’t afford anything. See my new shoes? That’s called creative financing.
40. A girl must have her shoes!
41. “I’m married to my job.”
42. Greed is good.
43. Don’t cry over spilled milk, it’s only money.
44. You are what you wear!
45. Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready.
46. It’s not the size of the sale that matters, but how you shop that matters.
47. Laughter is the best medicine. So why don’t you just buy some shoes?
48. Life is too short to waste time shopping in stores that charge additional fees for returns!
49. People will stare. Make it worth their while.
50. “I have a very high buying threshold.”
51. Always look yourself over before leaving the store.
52. There is always at least one pair of shoes that will go with an outfit, it’s just a matter of finding the right pair.
53. Within you, there is strength; you just have to find your courage to walk out that door and buy them!
54. “I don’t care how much it costs. I’m worth it.”
55. “I’m only human, I need to shop!”