100 Happy Thanksgiving Quotes, Messages, and Wishes!
Thanksgiving is to celebrate the harvest and the blessing received in the year so far. It is a holiday to celebrate with family friends and love ones. With this list of Happy Thanksgiving Quotes you can take the opportunity to send a thanksgiving message and thanksgiving wishes to friends and family.
This is more than just eating. Is about been grateful for the love and people in our lives. The memories we have created with our friends and family.
Make this Thanksgiving special. Send Happy Thanksgiving wishes to your love ones.
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes List
- “Be thankful for what you have you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have you will never ever have enough.” –Oprah Winfrey
- “Thanksgiving is a very important holiday. Ours was the first country in the world to make a national holiday to give thanks.” – Linus
- “At Thanksgiving, I always start at the top of my list and say I’m grateful for friends, family, and good health. Then I get more superficial… like being thankful for my Louboutins.” – Christie Brinkley
- “If you made a list of all the things you could be thankful for, the list would undoubtedly be longer than your misfortunes.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse”. – Henry Van Dyke
- “Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
- “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward“Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips and shows itself in deeds.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” Roy T. Bennett
- “What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from.” – Daniel Humm
- “Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.” – Joyce Giraud
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Some days are better than others, but every day can be the best day of your life by giving thanks.” – Richie Norton
- “I do, therefore, invite my fellow citizens to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Expressing gratitude for the miracles in your world is one of the best ways to make each moment of your life a special one. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!” – Wayne Dyer
- “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.” – Marcus Samuelsson.
- “Almighty God, who hast given us this good land for our heritage; We humbly beseech Thee that we may always prove ourselves a people mindful of Thy favor and glad to do Thy will”. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “God wants to see prayers that are filled with genuine praise and thanksgiving for what He has done in the past. He wants our hearts to be filled with awe and gratitude for His blessings. He wants us to set up memorials in our hearts testifying to the provisions He has given us.” – Michael Youssef
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “It has been an unchallengeable American doctrine that cranberry sauce, a pink goo with overtones of sugared tomatoes, is a delectable necessity of the Thanksgiving board and that turkey is uneatable without it.” –Alistair Cooke
- Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. Edward Sandford Martin
- “Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” – Amy Grant
- “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
- “Although Thanksgiving comes but once a year, every day should be a day of Thanks. Among all the challenges that we face as people with hearing loss, there are certainly brighter moments in every day. Moments that deserve to be recorded in our Gratitude Journal.” – Monique Hammond
- “I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.” – Jon Stewart
- “The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
- I am grateful for what I have and I am grateful for what I’m going to have. Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone!
- Thanksgiving is all about Giving! It is a season to share the much or little we have, a season to be thoughtful of the less privileged, and grateful for what we have. As we gather around our dear ones, let us share the love. Have a thoughtful Thanksgiving.
- Blessings, blessings, and more blessings that is my prayer for you. Happy Thanksgiving and may God greatly bless you!
- I wish you all the best things life has got to offer today and always, and may you always have a reason to be grateful. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You are the people who always made a difference in my life, who always helped me get through the toughest times. I am grateful to you and this is why I want to share this Thanksgiving message with you!
- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. Let us be thankful to God for creating us and for giving us an opportunity to be the best of all kinds.
- I’m thankful for Thanksgiving Day because it gives me an opportunity to express my gratitude. I feel blessed to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanks for making life worth living with the way you love and cherish all of me. I love you more than love itself. Happy Thanksgiving my love.
- I am thankful and blessed to call you family. Here’s to wishing you warmth on your skin, food in your belly, and a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you the very best that Thanksgiving can bring: Family, food, and fun! Be thankful for your blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is a special season since it gives us another chance to spread joy, reminisce on wonderful memories, contemplate on the lessons we have learned and appreciate the people in our lives. I wish you an incredible Thanksgiving Day to you and your family.
- Receive our best wishes for a cheerful Thanksgiving. May your life be full of good health and prosperity as we celebrate Thanksgiving day.
- Thanksgiving starts a holiday season of joy, cheer, and blessings all year! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving everyone and many more!
- May your Thanksgiving be cheerful, abundant and full of gratitude.
- Laughter with family and companionship with friends are the best part of Thanksgiving. May you have a wonderful holiday season!
- Sending you my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminder of the wonderful things in life.
- Driveaway all the negative thoughts from your mind and look towards the future with hope and optimism. May this Thanksgiving Day bring you loads of good luck and opportunities.
- Express your gratitude on this Thanksgiving, not because you should, but because your life is complete and your heart is content. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Blessings, blessings, and more blessings that is my prayer for you. Happy Thanksgiving and may God greatly bless you!
- Kindness is something that always returns. This Thanksgiving, may you be kind enough to thank your dear ones and the almighty for their endless love and blessings.
Happy Thanksgiving Friends Wishes
- Your friendship is something that I’m truly thankful for. Wishing you a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Today I want to let you know how much I appreciate you. I want to give you a thanksgiving message. I know that I may not say it all the time but I am grateful for all the things you do, I truly am. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into bright mornings, friends that turned into close family, and dreams that turned into reality.
- If I count all my blessings I’ll count you twice. Thanks for being such a great friend.
- May this season of Thanksgiving bring peace and blessings to our home. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- May our year be fully loaded with enormous delights. Warmest wishes to our family on this Thanksgiving.
- I value you as my friend, thank you for being there for me till the end. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Turkey Day. Wishing you a gobble, gobble, great holiday surrounded by family, friends & a delicious feast!
- I take this opportunity to thank God for giving me a friend like you. May you have a happy Thanksgiving!
- Here comes another year of giving thanks for all the blessings we have received. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. I hope you have a great year ahead.
- Happy Thanksgiving. To My Friend, On this day, I think back to all the special times we have shared throughout the years. Thank you for always being there for me, and thank you for being such a good friend.
- Wishing that your Thanksgiving is full of love, warmth, and extra special moments.
- This holiday, may we all embrace the type of emotions and merriment that has made us best friends to begin with. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing your family health and happiness this season. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
- The true joy of Thanksgiving is seeing you happy and content at the end of the day. Thank you for always trusting us. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
- This is the time to be thankful, a time to remember, and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours.
- A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues. This Thanksgiving, may you give thanks for everything you are blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving. I count my blessings every day that you’re in my life, but especially today.
- This year’s Thanksgiving dinner will be marked by a small gathering of friends, but the love in the room is going to be huge! Happy Thanksgiving.
- May this Thanksgiving day be filled with joy, family time, and amazing food. May you and your family have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
- I want to use this awesome Thanksgiving Day to wish you everlasting joy, happiness, good health, success, and love. May your day be an absolutely memorable one!
- May your blessing multiply not only this year but for years to come. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
- Make this Thanksgiving holiday wonderful by having your families and relatives under one roof. I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving to all!
- Today is the time to be thankful, remember good times, and embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You! Happy Thanksgiving!
- May you have a great time with your loved ones during this Thanksgiving.
- Here comes another year of giving thanks for all the blessings we received. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. I hope you have a great year ahead. Happy thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving Religious
- On Thanksgiving, let’s thank the Lord for His wonderful blessings. May Lord favor the food to nourish our body.
- You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers. Have a safe and great thanksgiving. May God bless you today and tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours.
- May God keep your family together and fill your house with happiness and money. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- Thank you, God, for giving me such an amazing family and friends who are always by my side in times of need. Happy Thanksgiving Day to all.
- It’s time to thank god for the choicest blessings that have made us a lot happier. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- On this Thanksgiving Day, I want to let you know that I am more than thankful to the Almighty God for giving you to me because you are so crucial to the happiness in my world. May the happiness you gift me never depart your golden heart.
- Let’s praise God for his countless blessings and his guidance which helps overrule our mistakes. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- May your home be filled with peace and love. Happy Thanksgiving family.
- God’s peace, hope, and joy during this holiday season and always. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
- I hope that this wonderful celebration reminds you to be very thankful to your Creator for all the magnificent blessings He has poured into your life. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Heavenly Father, thank you for the miracle of life, the abundant and beautiful life here, and eternal life with you in Heaven. Help me to celebrate and appreciate that life each and every day as I seek to walk your sacred path.
- Thanks to all the people who gathered around the table on this holy festival of thanksgiving. Let’s raise a toast and be grateful to God.
- Thank you, God, for always holding my hand and showing me the way. Thank you for being my guiding star, for keeping my cup overflowing, renewing my soul, and being my shepherd.
- This Thanksgiving, I wish that God showers you and your family with peace, love, warmth, and joy. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
- Let us thank God on this occasion of thanksgiving for always looking after us. May he bless us more in the upcoming years. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Thanksgiving Love Quotes
- For Thanksgiving, I thank God for your precious love and the beauty of our relationship.
- I hope to give you immeasurable joy just as much as you’ve given me. Happy Thanksgiving, my true love.
- I want to spend another hundred Thanksgiving Day with you by my side. You are the greatest gift from God. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
- When there are no words left remember it’s only for my wifey, because I can never thank you enough for what you are and what you do.
- Your hand has been the strongest anchor I’ve ever clinched unto. Thank you for offering me the greatest support I’ve ever received. Happy Thanksgiving, love.
- There have been times when I haven’t thanked you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become with you in it. Have a memorable Thanksgiving!
- You’ve given me the best of you. I’ll return the favor by doing the same. I just want to say, I’m sincerely grateful, Happy Thanksgiving.
- Today has caused me to reflect on the journey of our love. I must say, I have every reason to count my blessings.
- From the depth of my heart, I’ll appreciate your love because it is the reason why my heart is alive. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
- Whenever I count the blessings in life, your name always comes at the top of the list. You really make me feel grateful all the time. Happy Thanksgiving my love!
- You are my life partner in every sense. Thank you for sharing everything from mad laughs to little giggles and pool of tears. Happy thanksgiving.
- You came into my life with a thousand blessings. I feel lucky all the time for having such a beautiful person in my life. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving Day!
Thanksgiving day is a special time of the year that allows us to be grateful and appreciate what we have.
Make this Thanksgivings a special one for your family, friends and love ones.
Hope you enjoyed this list Happy Thanksgiving Quotes and Thanksgiving Messages.