Quotes about living in the moment – Living in the present moment means you don’t have to worry about what happened in the past and not fearing what will happen in the future. It means enjoying what’s happening now and living for today.
Need a little inspiration to live in the present moment? I gathered inspirational quotes about living in the moment.
Choosing to live in the past or the future not only robs you of enjoyment today, but it also robs you of truly living.
How to live in the moment?
- Focus on the now, appreciate today.
- Pay attention to the small things.
- Perform random acts of kindness.
- Be Thankful.
- Don’t worry.
- Stop Overthinking.
You will live a better life by being aware of the here and now. Let this live in the moment quotes inspire you to be present and live your dreams.
Quotes About Living in the Moment
- “History is more or less bunk. It’s tradition. We don’t want tradition. We want to live in the present and the only history that’s worth a tinker’s damn is the history we make today.” – Henry Ford
2. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.” Alice Morse Earle
3. “Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.” Denis Waitley
4. “You’ll seldom experience regret for anything that you’ve done. It is what you haven’t done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it. Value your present moments. Using them up in any self-defeating ways means you’ve lost them forever.” ~ Wayne Dyer
5. “When we begin to live each moment fully, we start to open up to a vast spacious awareness and beauty. It’s as if we wake up out of a dream to see the incredible mountains that have been in front of us the entire time.” – Leo Babauta
6. “I promise myself that I will enjoy every minute of the day that is given me to live.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “The only time you ever have in which to learn anything or see anything or feel anything, or express any feeling or emotion, or respond to an event, or grow, or heal, is this moment, because this is the only moment any of us ever gets. You’re only here now; you’re only alive in this moment.”~ Jon Kabat-Zinn
8. “The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life.” Thich Nhat Hanh
9. “Today is life — the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto.” – Dale Carnegie
Other Quotes You Will Love
- Best Rap Quotes
- Fake Friends Quotes
- Fake People Quotes
- Independent Women Quotes
- Best Sexy Quotes
- Inspirational Light Quotes
- Good Morning Quotes fo Her
- Deep Love Quotes
- Money Quotes
- Actions Speak Louder Quotes
- Quotes from Powerful Women
Inspiring Live in The Moment Quotes
10. “When you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing. Sometimes you just need to relax, breath, let go and live in the moment.” Anonymous
11. “Remember then: there is only one time that is important – Now! It is the most important time because it is the only time when we have any power.” – Leo Tolstoy
12. “I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.” – Alan Watts
13. “Few of us ever live in the present. we are forever anticipating what is to come or remembering what has gone.” Louis L’Amour
14. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” Jim Rohn
15. “Life is available only in the present moment. If you abandon the present moment you cannot live the moments of your daily life deeply.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
16. “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” – Abraham Maslow
17. “The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.”
― Thomas S. Monson
Living in The Present Quotes
18. “Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry – all forms of fear – are caused by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of non-forgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.” – Eckhart Tolle
19.”Happiness, not in another place but this place… not for another hour, but this hour.” – Walt Whitman
20. “Living in the moment means letting go of the past and not waiting for the future. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift.” – Oprah
21. “I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.” ~ Alan Watts
22. “The past is never there when you try to go back. It exists, but only in memory. To pretend otherwise is to invite a mess.” – Chris Cobbs
23. “Living in the moment means letting go of the past and not waiting for the future. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
24. “The more I give myself permission to live in the moment and enjoy it without feeling guilty or judgmental about any other time, the better I feel about the quality of my work.” ~ Wayne Dyer
25. “Life is too short to tolerate things that don’t make you happy”
Conclusion About Living in The Present Moment
Embrace the present moment to the fullest. By focusing on the present moment you can transform your perspective on life.
I hope you enjoyed these Quotes About Living in The Moment | Living in The Present Quotes.
P.S. Sharing is caring – pin your favorite images and sexy quotes from this post on Pinterest, so others can find them too!
…..and check back for more!9
I will keep updating!
Follow BeCentsational on Pinterest
Want to see the newest quotes appear in your daily Pinterest feed? Make sure to follow BeCentsational on Pinterest and never miss out on any quotes and affirmations.