Vision boards allow you to stay focus on your goals. They also help you keep track of the goals you have achieved. Therefore giving you more motivation to continue creating and manifesting more. I will give you some vision board examples that are a great way to get inspiration and to get ideas on how to make your own vision boards.
What are Vision Boards?
Vision boards are also known as dream boards.
They are a visualization tool.
By gathering images like pictures, magazine clippings, and quotes you create a more tangible image of your dreams.
It is a collection of images and words put in one place to represent your goals at a given time.
Create a vision board, a collage of images and pictures and words that represents your wants, dreams, and goals.
Our minds respond to image stimulation faster and more efficiently.
Place your board in a place you will be able to see all the time.
You will be able to see your board every day and think and reflect on your goals.
How Does a Vision Board Work?
A dream board works by having your images and making visualizations every day. It keeps your focus on your intentions.
Make a concrete plan and take action towards your goals.
Remember to make your goals realistic. and create targets to reach them.
What is the Power of Intent?
When you make up your mind that you want to do something and actually go for it, that is power of intent.
What is intention? intention is defined as a determination to act in a certain way; what one intends to do or bring about.
What is the Power of Visualization?
Visualization is the most powerful tool you can use to exercise your mind.
Set aside 5 minutes every day and visualize your vision board.
Feel it, live it. Create a mental movie of your dreams and desires.
Repeat this exercise daily over and over until it becomes second nature to you.
What is the Power of Consistency
Consistency is very important. Develop the habit of consistency and you will see how much easier your life becomes.
When you practice consistency you develop a routine and create momentum.
By creating consistency, a disciplinary habit, your mental focus becomes stronger.
Getting you closer to your goals each day.
How to Create a Vision Board?
Find words and quotes that motivate you and inspires you.
Look at these Positive affirmations to get some inspirational affirmations and quotes.
Choose realistic goals. For example a Travel Visual Board. Let’s say you want to travel the world.
Instead, be more specific. Choose a few places you want to travel to.
I will give you an example of my Travel board I created for 2019.
I put pictures of the Eiffel Tower, Musée du Louvre, and The Palace of Versailles in France; Pictures of Keukenhof, also known as The Garden of Europe, The Anne Frank House, and The Rijksmuseum in the Netherlands; Pictures of beaches in Bora Bora; Pictures of The Grand Canyon in Arizona USA.
By doing it this way it keeps you super focus on specifics places instead of thinking of cities all over the world without a finite focus.
As you start traveling and visiting the places on your board you can start creating new ones or adding new destinations and pictures to your boards.
You can apply this to any dream board topic you create.
Vision Board Ideas
You can have vision boards for so many different things you want in your life.
Also, you can create as many vision boards as you want based on the different goals you set for yourself in different aspects of your life.
- Fitness Vision Board: This includes losing weight, gaining muscle, toning, and losing body fat, running a marathon.
- Family Vision Board: This may be getting married, having children and raising well-rounded kids.
- Career Vision Board: You can have here working for a new company, getting a raise and getting a promotion.
- Business Vision Board: Here you can have to start a company, getting clients and have a successful business.
- Learning Vision Board: You may want to get excellent grades in the courses you are taking, you want to complete a certificate, or learn a new language.
- Travel Vision Board: Places you want to travel to, Booking first-class travel with your favorite airlines or go to your favorite beach destination.
- Home Projects Vision Board: Home improvements like renovating your kitchen or bathroom. Redesign your master bedroom.
- Finances Vision Board: See yourself debt-free, big raise at work or having very high investment returns.
- Health Vision Board: Here see yourself becoming healthier, creating healthier habits.
- Relationships Vision Board: Relationship in your life with a romantic partner, or building better and meaningful friendships.
What Do You Need for Your Vision Board?
To make a vision board, you will need:
- A poster board, corkboard, trifold board.
- sketchbook, index cards or plain paper.
- Positive Affirmations images or Motivational quotes to print
- Magazines, books or images you like from the internet.
- Adhesive or pins to attach the images to your base.
- Pens and markers.
- Colorful paper, stickers, ribbons or other accessories to make your board beautiful to your liking.
Go to your discount store to gather the materials at a discount price.
Remember always try to save money every time you are able to ????
Examples of Vision Boards
Did you know that Kim Carrey had a vision board and visualized his first $10,000,000?
There are many celebrities’ success stories with the law of attraction.
Many successful people have come out and told their stories about how they used vision boards and visualization to achieve their success.
To summarize how to create a vision board you will need to:
- Identify your goals
- Visualize your goals
- Reinforce your goals
Stay focus and take actionable steps towards your goals.
You may enjoy these other posts:
- 50 QUOTES FROM POWERFUL WOMEN THAT WILL EMPOWER YOU.
- POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR SELF ESTEEM
- CELEBRITIES SUCCESS STORIES WITH THE LAW OF ATTRACTION