Make your life easy and enjoy your summer party by making ahead of time big-batch cocktails in advance.
These easy drink recipes are made by the pitcher and intended to serve a small party, keeping you out of the bar so you can enjoy the good times with your friends and family
Whether you’re a tequila crowd, wine fans, or more into rum cocktails, there’s a big batch cocktail with your name on it.
From fruity sangrias to mojitos, margaritas, and much more, these cocktail recipes offer an array of flavors to please any crowd.
Tasty Big Batch Cocktails
Stellar big-batch cocktails, summer punches and tasty cocktails that you can make ahead of time in large batches to entertain a crowd.
From margaritas to sangrias, the recipes are easy to scale up.
Big Batch Cocktail
There’s nothing quite like a glass of sangria on a hot day.
And with sparkling wine as the main ingredient, this sparkling wine sangria recipe is perfect for any occasion!
This white wine sangria just takes 5 minutes to put together, and it’s perfect for a party or just a casual get-together.
So, if you’re looking for a show-stopping recipe to make for your next get-together, look no further than this Sparkling Wine Sangria!
Recipe for Sparkling Wine Sangria
This Bloody Mary recipe is the best recipe you will taste.
No matter what season of the year it is, this easy cocktail recipe will be a keeper for you.
There is nothing like the peppery tomato juice paired with vodka and yummy garnishes.
I like a cocktail that is also a snack.
This is an easy and delicious classic Bloody Mary recipe just waiting to be garnished.
Here recipe for Bloody Mary
A refreshing summertime drink!
Sweet Iced Tea is a classic Southern refreshment to keep you cool in the heat, so it’s the perfect thing to mix with Sangria.
- 8 cups of tea
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4-7 tea bags
- 1 bottle white wine
- fruit of your choice
- Fresh mint for serving
- In a large pitcher, stir together the wine, tea. Stir in the fruit.
- Store in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, stir once more and pour over ice. Garnish with fruit and fresh mint.
This crowd-pleasing Big Batch Bourbon Sweet Tea Cocktail will be a hit at your next backyard barbecue or party.
This cocktail is a classic take on the traditional Southern sweet tea.
Made with your favorite bourbon and sweet tea, this easy cocktail is perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
Add in some mint leaves to garnish it off, and you’ve got yourself a delicious big batch cocktail
This Hippie Juice Cocktail is perfect to make in big quantities and is sure to be a hit at your next party.
It’s a fun and fruity summer drink that can be served in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Top it off with some fresh fruit for added flavor and you’ve got yourself an amazing summer drink!
This fruity Spanish Sangria is perfect for summer gatherings!
It takes just a few minutes to make, and is refreshing and delicious.
My secret is making it the night before so that it has even more time to develop its flavor.
Go ahead and give the cocktail recipe a try!
This Big Batch Pink-a-Colada is the perfect summer cocktail.
This whimsical and refreshing cocktail combines the luscious flavors of coconut, pineapple, and a hint of strawberry, creating a drink that is both indulgent and playful.
Garnish with fresh fruit for an extra special touch and enjoy your summer days in the sun!
The perfect companion for poolside parties, summer soirées, or any occasion that calls for a touch of exotic elegance.
This vodka mint lemonade or limeade is a refreshing and delicious cocktail.
If you enjoy a tangy and slightly sour taste, vodka mint lemonade would be a great option.
So sit back, relax, and let the Vodka Mint Lemonade transport you to a state of pure refreshment.
Cheers to enjoying the simple pleasures and the vibrant flavors of this delightful cocktail!
Introducing the Bahamian Blaster Party Punch, a tropical concoction that will transport you to the sun-kissed beaches of the Bahamas!
Each sip is a burst of tropical paradise, instantly bringing smiles to the faces of your guests.
So why wait? It’s time to bring the spirit of the Bahamas to your next celebration!
Prepare a big batch of Bahamian Blaster Party Punch, serve it in stylish glasses, and watch as your friends and family immerse themselves in the carefree vibes of the Caribbean.
Whether you’re hosting a sophisticated gathering or simply want to enjoy a well-crafted cocktail at home, the Porcupine cocktail is a fantastic choice.
Its unique combination of flavors is sure to impress your guests and leave a lasting impression.
So, why not add a touch of excitement to your next gathering?
A vibrant and refreshing twist on the classic margarita.
Served chilled and garnished with fresh strawberry slices, this punch is perfect for summer parties, backyard gatherings, or simply enjoying a relaxing afternoon with friends.
Get ready to sip on the perfect blend of fruity and citrus flavors as you indulge in the irresistible charm of the Strawberry Margarita Punch.
Cheers to good times and unforgettable moments!
A tantalizing blend that captures the essence of autumn in a glass.
This delightful punch combines the rich flavors of apple cider, the warmth of whiskey, and the irresistible sweetness of Crown Apple, resulting in a drink that is both comforting and invigorating.
Perfect for gatherings or intimate nights in, the Apple Cider Whiskey Punch with Crown Apple is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
So grab a glass, raise a toast, and let this exquisite punch whisk you away into a world of fall flavors and festive cheer.
Cheers to autumn and the unforgettable memories it brings!
Fresh fruit juices, rum, and grenadine make this rum punch one of our favorite summer mixed drinks.
Served in hurricane glasses with a cute umbrella, it just screams summer party.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups gold or dark rum
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- Citrus slices
- Maraschino cherries
- In a large pitcher, mix the pineapple, orange and lime juices. Add the rum and set aside
- For each individual serving glass, pour in one Tablespoon of grenadine syrup. Fill the glass with ice.
- Prepare your garnishes beforehand by skewering citrus slices and cherries on toothpicks or cocktail sticks.
- When ready to enjoy, pour the rum punch into each glass to allow for a sunset effect.
- Garnish and serve.
Green Irish Whiskey Sangria
This green Irish whiskey sangria is refreshing and perfect for summer!
It’s made with fresh green fruit, Irish whiskey, and white wine.
Sweeten it to your liking and serve with BBQ food.
- 1 green apple , cubed
- 2 pears , sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 2 large limes, sliced
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1/2 cup Irish whiskey
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup club soda
- Slice and chop all of the fruit place in a pitcher with fresh lime juice
- Add the sugar to the whiskey and stir. Then pour over the fruit.
- Add in the wine and stir. Let it sit for 1 hour.
- Add in the club soda and stir before mixing.
A classic margarita recipe is made with just 3 easy ingredients!
FOR A PITCHER OF MARGARITAS (16 SERVINGS):
- 3 cups silver tequila
- 2 cups orange liqueur (Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly-squeezed lime juice
- optional sweetener: agave nectar or simple syrup, to taste
- lime wedges and coarse salt for rimming the glasses
- Salt the rim (optional). Run a lime wedge (the juicy part) around the top rim of your serving glass. Fill a shallow bowl or plate with salt, then dip the rim until it is covered with your desired amount of salt. Set aside.
- Make the margarita mix. Add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice and a few ice cubes to a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds. Give the mix a taste and stir in a teaspoon or two of sweetener if desired.
- Serve. Fill the prepared serving glass with ice. Strain in the margarita mix, garnish with a lime slice, serve and enjoy. Cheers!
Big Batch Rum Punch
Celebrate summer with the BEST Big Batch Rum Punch Recipe!
The perfect drink for you that is not only easy, but looks amazing too!
Tropical rum punch
- 64 ounces Mango Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup Fresh Pineapple Chopped
- 2 Oranges Sliced
- 6 cups White Strawberry Cranberry Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 ½ cups Coconut Rum
- 1 gallon cubed Ice (not crushed)
- ½ cup Pineapples Chopped
- 3 Limes Sliced
- 1 cup Strawberries Sliced
- Place pineapples and oranges in a 1.5-2 gallon drink dispenser. Pour mango cranberry juice and peach schnapps over the fruit and gently stir.
- In a separate pitcher, mix the white cranberry juice, orange juice and coconut rum together.
- Chill both containers in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Before serving, fill the larger drink dispenser with ice. Pour the second layer from the smaller pitcher slowly and directly on top of the ice.
- Gently add some chopped pineapples and a few sliced strawberries in the center.
- Very gently, place sliced limes and the rest of the strawberries around the edges of the container with a large spoon or fork.
Piña Colada Sangria
Easy 5 ingredient tropical piña colada sangria is a refreshing summer beverage!
This boozy sangria punch makes enough to serve a crowd.
- 1 ½ cups pineapple juice from about 2 cans of chopped pineapple, drain to get just the juice
- 1 ½ bottles white wine 750ml each, I used moscato
- 1 cup coconut rum I used Malibu
- 1 ½ cups chopped pineapple I used canned
- ½ cup maraschino cherries with a little bit of juice
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, white wine, coconut rum, chopped pineapple, and maraschino cherries.
- Stir to combine. If serving right away, add ice. Otherwise, refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
Best caribbean rum punch recipe – easy and simple cocktail and is a crowd favorite and refreshing.
NO blender needed1
- 6 ounce Lemon rum
- 4 ounce Triple Sec
- 6 ounce Grapefruit Juice
- 3 ounce Coconut milk
- 5 ounce Pineapple juice
- 4 ounce Kombucha
- 10 large juice cubes
- Cherries and pineapple chunk for garnish
- Two hours before cocktails served, fill an ice cube trays with juice to be frozen (use pineapple & grapefruit).
- Fill a short tumbler glass with juice cubes.
- Add all ingredients except for kombucha to a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain cocktail mixture over the ice in glass.
- Top with kombucha and carefully stir mixture.
- Garnish with cherries and chunk of pineapple.
- Tailgating Recipes
- Bloody Mary Recipe
- Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Healthy Summer Meal Prep
- Meal Prep Recipes
- Sheet Pan Meal Prep Dinners
- One Pan Chicken Dinners
- Healthy Dinners for a Tight Budget
P.S. Sharing is caring – pin your favorite images from this post on Pinterest, so others can find them too!
…..and check back for more!
I will keep updating!
- Easy Vodka Cocktails
- Easy Summer Recipes
- Picnic Food Ideas
- Fruit Salad Recipes
- Easy Recipes for Tight Budgets
- Healthy Dinners for Tight Budgets
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Best Chicken Recipes
Follow BeCentsational on Pinterest
Want to see the more recipes appear in your daily Pinterest feed? Make sure to follow BeCentsational on Pinterest and never miss out on any new recipes