Tailgate cocktails and game day drinks for your game day celebration are a must!
The go to drinks is hands down beer. But you should take your game day party to another level. You can also make big batch drinks ahead of time and keep them in the fridge.
These drinks and cocktails below offer a little bit of everything for your guests.
Keep reading for these game day drinks ideas!
Easy Tailgate Cocktails
Quench everyone’s thirst with these Easy Party Drinks for Game Day Drinks.
Big Batch Rum Punch
Celebrate football game season with the BEST Big Batch Rum Punch Recipe! The perfect drink for you that is not only easy, but looks amazing too!
Tropical rum punch
- 64 ounces Mango Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup Fresh Pineapple Chopped
- 2 Oranges Sliced
- 6 cups White Strawberry Cranberry Juice
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 ½ cups Coconut Rum
- 1 gallon cubed Ice (not crushed)
- ½ cup Pineapples Chopped
- 3 Limes Sliced
- 1 cup Strawberries Sliced
- Place pineapples and oranges in a 1.5-2 gallon drink dispenser. Pour mango cranberry juice and peach schnapps over the fruit and gently stir.
- In a separate pitcher, mix the white cranberry juice, orange juice and coconut rum together.
- Chill both containers in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Before serving, fill the larger drink dispenser with ice. Pour the second layer from the smaller pitcher slowly and directly on top of the ice.
- Gently add some chopped pineapples and a few sliced strawberries in the center.
- Very gently, place sliced limes and the rest of the strawberries around the edges of the container with a large spoon or fork.
Pineapple Vodka Lemonade Cocktail
Pineapple Vodka Lemonade is a refreshing and delicious tailgate cocktails to make by the glass or by the pitcher. Great for parties, holidays or weekends at home.
This simple 4 ingredient mixed drink is sure to be a favorite.
- 2 quarts prepared lemonade from a mix, concentrate or homemade
- 24 oz vodka
- 16 oz pineapple juice
- 16 oz ginger ale
- lemon slices for garnish, optional
- Mix up lemonade in a pitcher.
- Add vodka, pineapple juice and ginger ale.
- Mix to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve, stir before serving over ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon if desired.
Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
Quick and easy in a blender with minimal ingredients, no simple syrup or sugar!
Enjoy these frozen margaritas on your tailgate party right away or store them in the freezer as a make ahead cocktail that’s ready for your next football game party!
- 4 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup grand marnier
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- garnish the rim with sugar or salt (optional)
- To a blender add frozen strawberries, ice cubes, tequila, orange juice, grand mariner and lime juice.
- Blend until smooth and serve immediately.
- Optional: garnish glass rims with salt or sugar
Mango Tequila Sunrise
The Tequila Sunrise cocktail, with its bright striations of color, evokes a summer sunrise. This classic drink has only three ingredients—tequila, grenadine and orange juice—and is served unmixed to preserve the color of each layer.
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 4 ounces orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 ounce grenadine
- Garnish: orange slice
- Garnish: cherry
- Add the tequila and then the orange juice to a chilled highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with the grenadine, which will sink to the bottom of the glass, creating a layered effect.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
Bloody Mary Cocktail
This Bloody Mary recipe is the best recipe you will taste. No matter what season of the year it is, this easy cocktail recipe will be a keeper for you.
There is nothing like the peppery tomato juice paired with vodka and yummy garnishes. I like a cocktail that is also a snack. This is an easy and delicious classic Bloody Mary recipe just waiting to be garnished.
Recipe for Bloody Mary
Super Bowl Party Drinks
The best Super Bowl drinks for your party are cocktails that are fun, tasty and easy to serve in a pitcher.
This makes it easy for you to mingle with your guests instead of playing bartender the whole time.
Game Day Punch
Sunday Funday Punch Recipe is an easy party punch that’s fruity, bubbly, and delicious! It’s the perfect big batch cocktail drink for tailgating game day parties, hosting a brunch, or any Sunday Funday event worth celebrating!
- 2 liter lemon lime soda
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 cups mango orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- oranges, sliced (extra for garnish)
- strawberries, sliced (extra for garnish)
- Add Sprite, mango orange juice, pineapple juice, vodka, and proscecco to a large pitcher.
- Slowly add sliced fruit to the pitcher. I like to use sliced oranges and strawberries.
- If you have time, put the punch in the fridge for 1-2 hours to let the flavors combine.
Meet your new favorite summer cocktail! This incredible Pineapple Daiquiri recipe is made with fresh pineapple, limes and coconut cream.
Perfect for sipping poolside or blending for all of your friends at your next summer cookout!
- 2 1/2 c. frozen pineapple
- 1 c. ice
- 1/4 c. simple syrup
- 1/3 c. fresh squeezed lime juice (juice of 2 limes)
- 1/3 c. coconut cream
- 4 oz. (4 shots) coconut rum
- To a blender add the frozen pineapple, ice, simple syrup, lime juice, coconut cream and coconut rum.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh pineapple and lime slices, if desired. Enjoy right away while frozen.
Spiked Arnold Palmer
Make a big batch of this incredibly easy, refreshing Spiked Arnold Palmer, then gather round with your friends and enjoy.
The perfect tailgate cocktail to make in big batches.
- 10 oz strong brewed black tea
- 3 oz lemon juice
- 3 oz vodka
- 2.5 oz simple syrup
- Add lemon juice and simple syrup to two highball glasses.
- Mix, then fill glass with medium to large ice cubes.
- Mix black tea with vodka, then pour over ice in the serving glasses.
- Garnish with lemon slices before serving.
Super Bowl Royal Punch
A pitcher of this tropical spiced rum cocktail means the party can officially get started!
- 2 (46-oz.) cans of pineapple juice
- 3 cups mango juice
- 750 mL Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
- 4½ ounces grenadine
- 3 oranges sliced thinly and quartered
- 3 cans Sprite
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl.
- Serve over ice in a punch glass or cocktail glass.
Super Bowl Fruity Punch
Fruity Party Punch is the perfect cocktail recipe for your super bowl party!
This drink is full of lemonade and fruit punch, rum, and vodka and is the perfect easy punch recipe.
- 6 ounces half of a 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed1
- 6 ounces half of a 12 ounce can frozen fruit punch concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1 bottle approximately 33 ounces club soda
- Stir all ingredients in a pitcher. Add fruit for garnish (sliced oranges, limes, pineapple, and cherries).
- Serve over ice.
- Note that cocktail recipes are somewhat to taste. Want this stronger? Add more vodka. Want it less sweet? Add more soda.
- Bloody Mary Recipe
- Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Healthy Summer Meal Prep
- Meal Prep Recipes
- Sheet Pan Meal Prep Dinners
- One Pan Chicken Dinners
- Healthy Dinners for a Tight Budget
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Tailgate Cocktails Conclusion
Hope you try these easy tailgate cocktails. Keep checking for more super easy recipes to come.
P.S. Sharing is caring – pin your favorite recipes from this post on Pinterest, so others can find them too!
…..and check back for more!
I will keep updating!
- Tailgating Recipes
- Easy Vodka Cocktails
- Summer Drinks
- Easy Summer Recipes
- Picnic Food Ideas
- Fruit Salad Recipes
- Easy Recipes for Tight Budgets
- Healthy Dinners for Tight Budgets
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Best Chicken Recipes
Follow BeCentsational on Pinterest
Want to see the more recipes appear in your daily Pinterest feed? Make sure to follow BeCentsational on Pinterest and never miss out on any new recipes
Simple Recipes to Make