If you love sweet tea, then you’re going to love this Sweet Tea Sangria recipe.
It’s the perfect drink for a summer party or barbecue!
This Sweet tea white sangria is a delicious and refreshing drink that combines the best of both worlds – sweet tea and wine!
This drink is perfect for summer parties or gatherings with friends, and it’s easy to make.
Sangria is the perfect summer cocktail – it’s refreshing, fruity, and easy to make.
What I like about sangria cocktails is that is great for big gatherings because you can make a big batch ahead of time.
You can make the sangria ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
When you’re ready to serve, just add sparkling water or club soda and you’re good to go!
This Sweet Tea Sangria is best served over ice and garnished with fresh fruit.
Sweet Tea Sangria Ingredients
– Sweet tea: You can use any brand of sweet tea, or even make your own.
– White wine: I like to use a Sauvignon Blanc or Moscato. This white wines are sweeter, citrusy and fruitier, which pairs well with the sweet tea.
– Fruit: I like to use a mix of fresh berries, citrus fruits, and or stone fruits. You can really use any fruit you like.
– Sparkling water or club soda: This is optional, but I like to add a little fizz to my sangria. By adding sparkling water or club soda, it makes the drink even more refreshing and lighter.
Directions to Make Sweet Tea Sangria
- Start by brewing a pot of sweet tea. I like to use about 4-7 tea bags for half a gallon of water.
- As the tea is hot add the 1/2 cup of sugar and stir until dissolved (taste and adjust for sweetness)
- Let the tea cool completely, then remove the tea bags.
- Pour the cooled sweet tea into a pitcher or large jar.
- Add the white wine and fruit to the pitcher.
- Stir everything together and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve, add sparkling water or club soda to the sangria.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Tools Needed To Make Sweet Tea Sangria
- Measuring cup
How Long Does Sangria Lasts The Fridge?
Sangria will typically last in the fridge for 3-4 days. However, if you remove the fruits from the sangria it will last up to a week. Make sure to store the sangria in a pitcher or jar with a lid. This will help keep everything fresh and prevent the sangria from getting too oxidized.
Note: To get the best flavor, I recommend making the sangria the night before and letting it sit in the fridge overnight. This will allow the flavors to really meld together. If you don’t have time to do this, no worries! The sangria will still be delicious.