Powerful daily affirmations are a great tool for creating mind power.
It can help you think more positively, reduce anxiety and improve your relationships.
These affirmations must be said/written in positive present tense, focusing on what you want to achieve or experience.
The stronger you say these affirmations, the more they will help.
This is because your subconscious mind does not know the difference between what you are saying, and what has happened to you in real life. It simply registers that it is true,
Start with one affirmation, say it slowly 5 times with feeling, then move on to the next. Repeat the process 3-4 times every day for best results.
1. Affirmations for Self Esteem
It is generally thought that people with high self-esteem have a positive view of themselves, while people with low self-esteem have a more negative view of themselves.
In order to improve your self-esteem, it is important to be kind and compassionate towards yourself.
Make sure you are treating yourself the same way you would treat someone that you care about.
Affirmations to Improve Your Self Esteem
1) I am now strong and powerful.
2) I love and approve of myself exactly as I am.
3) I am a magnet to all things that are beneficial to me.
4) All is well in my world and I am loved.
5) I trust myself completely and know that everything will work out for the best.
6) My confidence grows every day.
7) I deserve nothing but the very best in life.
8) I now choose to let go of my old fears and embrace new possibilities.
9) Today is an amazing day that I have created.
10) Today I am light hearted and filled with joy.
2. Daily Positive Affirmations
It is important to repeat positive affirmations daily.
This is the simplest way to rewire your brain to promote self love.
The Law of Attraction states that if you are sending out thoughts that are negative then your life will reflect what you are thinking about.
If you are thinking happy thoughts, then the things in your life will be happy.
Daily Affirmations to Stay Positive
1) I am happy and healthy.
2) I am full of energy and ready to take on the world.
3) I love my body and treat it with care.
4) I am grateful for all that I have in my life and good things come to me easily and effortlessly.
5) I am doing work that fulfills me and make a difference in the world.
6) I am surrounded by warm, loving people who care about me, my life is full of good friends and my relationships are growing stronger every day.
7) I have a wonderful family and my family life is full of support, love and joy.
8) My work is meaningful and rewarding.
9) Life loves me, I am open to new experiences every day, the world is friendly and everything works out for me in the end.
10) Every day brings something good into my life, I am happy and grateful for what I have.
3. Weight Loss Affirmations
Use these affirmations for weight loss to increase your belief in yourself, shed those unwanted pounds and feel good about your body.
The next time you are on the treadmill or lifting weights, repeat these affirmations to help inspire positive changes in both your mind and body.
Affirmations for Weight Loss
1) I am becoming thinner and lighter with each passing day.
2) My desire to lose weight is becoming stronger and stronger.
3) I am shedding pounds each day.
4) My body responds well when I stick to my diet and exercise plan.
5) Every day, I become more motivated to eat healthier and get in shape.
6) I easily control my cravings for unhealthy food.
7) When I am tempted to over-eat, I take a deep breath and think about my desire for a slimmer figure.
8) Every day, I lose more weight that ever before!
9) My healthy diet and exercise routine is easy to stick with because I see results each day.
10) When others see me, they compliment me on how thin I look.
4. Confidence Affirmations
We all know how important it is to have self-confidence. It boosts our morale and helps us face the daily struggles of life.
Unfortunately, not everyone is born with high levels of self-belief.
If you are one of those people who lack confidence, then don’t worry.
Confidence affirmations are positive statements that can help you remain calm and confident regardless of the situation.
Affirmations to Gain Confidence
1) I am capable of achieving anything I put my mind to.
2) Every day in every way, I’m getting better and better.
3) I can do it. Everyone fails at first, but I’ll succeed if I keep trying.
4) Even when the odds are against me, I will never give up.
5) Every day is a new chance to change my world.
6) I am a unique and special person and I always follow my heart.
7) When life gives me lemons, I make lemonade and watch the world line up for a drink.
8) Today’s going to be an awesome day, so stop raining on my parade!
9) I’m awesome. Just like everyone else, I sometimes have bad days where I feel overwhelmed or I can’t seem to catch a break.
10) Mistakes are never failures if you learn from them.
5. Morning Affirmations
Wake up in the morning feeling ready to face the day.
You will be filled with energy and determination.
When you feel down or weak, turn to this blog for inspirational messages to help you stay focused on success in all areas of your life.
This morning affirmations will help you to start your day off in the right way.
Powerful Morning Affirmations
1) I am energetic and enthusiastic about my life!
2) Every day I follow my inner guidance to help me make better decisions than yesterday.
3) My mind is full of positivity, my heart is full of love, and my soul is full of happiness.
4) The more I love myself, the better life gets.
5) My mind is a powerful tool. Each and every day I am becoming a better person because of my thoughts.
6) My body is astounding! It’s so healthy and full of energy! I have the power to accomplish anything I want in life.
7) Today will be the best day of my life.
8) I am thankful for this beautiful morning and all the wonderful things that are about to happen today!
9) Today is my day, every aspect of my life is exactly how it’s meant to be.
10) I have everything I need to make today incredible.
6. Affirmations for Success
Focus on your dreams and say positive affirmations from time to time.
When you do, be sure to state it in the present tense. It is more effective than stating affirmations about achieving future goals.
Affirmations should always be stated in the positive.
One thing that really helped me was doing a gratitude list every night before bed to remind myself of all the good things in my life instead of focusing on what isn’t going well.
Positive Affirmations for Success
1) I have a successful business.
2) I have plenty of money in savings.
3) My business is growing every day.
4) I am a money magnet and attract more money into my life on a daily basis.
5) I save more of my income than I spend.
6) I am thankful for the abundance of wealth that comes into my life each and every day.
7) Money flows to me easily and effortlessly now.
8) I am rich now.
9) My business is highly profitable now.
10) I have amazing customers who love my products/services, refer others to me, and are loyal to my brand.
7. Love Affirmations
Love affirmations are a powerful way of shifting the energy from an emotional problem to a positive one.
In fact, they can be used for any issue in your life. Simple, short statements can make all the difference to your inner dialogue.
You don’t even need to believe them 100% at first, simply saying them out loud is enough to change the way you feel.
The more you say them though, the more you will begin to internalize these affirmations and they will become completely true for you.
Powerful Daily Affirmations for Love
1) Today I am a wonderful, loving person.
2) Today is a new day and it holds infinite possibilities for me.
3) Today I am surrounded by love and light wherever I go.
4) Today the universe provides everything that I need with ease and grace.
5) Today I can accomplish anything that I put my heart into.
6) I am confident that my future is full of wonderful surprises.
7) Today, I have the strength to overcome any challenges I may face.
8) Today, life moves smoothly for me.
9) Today, all of my desires are effortlessly met.
10) I am so grateful to be alive today!
8. Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
Anxiety is really at the heart of all the different fears that people have.
Some people have fear of success, fear of failure; they’re afraid to be rejected; they’re afraid of intimacy. They’re afraid of the competitive world out there.
It is likely they may just be experiencing anxiety at the root of it all. Now how do you work with that?
Well, by saying these affirmations for anxiety every day, that’s how–by strengthening your mind to overcome whatever fear is there.
The following is a list of positive affirmations that can help with anxiety:
1) I am in control of my mind and not the other way around.
2) I have strength beyond my circumstances to move forward powerfully through life.
3) I manage my emotions calmly, wisely, with ease.
4) My emotions are transient–they will eventually pass with practice.
5) I let go of my fear because it does not matter in the grand scheme of things.
6) My fears are baseless, they are illusions that do not hold any weight.
7) Everything I need is within me to live a life without anxiety.
8) Everything I desire and want is on its way to me.
9) My future is bright, filled with endless possibilities.
10) A calm and peaceful mind is a happy one.
Affirmations are not just positive statements that you recite to yourself. They can come in many different forms. It’s whatever works for you.
All my affirmations are customizable–the above affirmations list can be changed according to your specific needs and preferences.
You can even write your own Powerful daily affirmations based on the content of this blog post if you like.!